Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas tree farm

On Saturday Toby was on call and he was really busy going from surgery to surgery. There was one point in the day where he was able to come home for a little bit so we took that opportunity to run to the Christmas tree farm and get a Christmas tree. We were there for about 20 minutes and then Toby had to run to another surgery. Luckily we found the perfect tree pretty quickly and the girls even got to visit with Santa.
Brooklyn comes up to me and said mom, I think that Santa is just a pretend santa. She loved him though, at one point she just went over and stood by Santa for about 5 minutes. She didn't talk or anything she was just content being with him. The santa looked at me and chuckled a little at how cute it was. On the way home the tree almost fell of the top of the car, I guess I should have driven a little bit slower, driving slow is just not something I'm good at;).




4 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

So adorable!

heidijogoody said...

I just love brooklyns face in the pictures with Santa!

Stacey Crandall said...

This is so fun! I love the way she is looking at Santa. Cute blog background!! Looks like so much fun. It also looks fairly warm. I am jealous of that!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

What a smart little thing.