Today we are enjoying our Thanksgiving Day at home with our little family. It is a little bitter sweet, we miss being in Utah with everyone but it is nice to be able to start our own traditions. We have already made our pumpkin rolls and are looking forward to Toby's yummy turkey. I am so grateful for my many blessings and hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!!
I know, we missed our family back in Utah this year as well, but our Thanksgiving turned out fun anyway with just the four of us:) Such cute pictures Tami! I LOVE your aprons!!
3 comments:
I know, we missed our family back in Utah this year as well, but our Thanksgiving turned out fun anyway with just the four of us:) Such cute pictures Tami! I LOVE your aprons!!
I think it is the best starting your own traditions!
Missed you so much! Looks like you still know how to have lots of fun anyway!
Post a Comment