Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas program

We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday. Toby was on call and was really busy but was luckily able to make it to see Brooklyn sing with the primary. This is the first time Brooklyn has sung with the primary in front of everyone and she did so awesome. She sang all the songs so loud I was so proud of her!!!! Ward Christmas parties really are the best! The only down fall is it was pretty early in the morning, (well early for me) So of course I was pretty tired the rest of the day. But it was a very yummy breakfast and we all had a great time!!My cute new friend Valerie, she is a photographer too we have a lot in common, she is a lot of fun!

Brooklyn has met some really fun friends this is Hannah and Chloe.
Being grouchy (apparently my girls aren't to fond of mornings either;))




During the program Brooklyn kept saying mommy I can't see baby Jesus's face. Right after it was over I looked around and couldn't find Brooklyn anywhere, this is were I found her.

4 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

So cute! Its fun when they can get up in front of everybody and perform! Love the manger scene.

heidijogoody said...

I love ward christmas parties. We have ours this saturday! Your girls look cute as usual

Valeri said...

You got some great shots. Especially of that new photographer friend of yours. HA! It was fun sitting by you and your cute girls. Glad Toby could come see Brooklyn sing, even if only for a few minutes!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Holy cow your girls are getting so big. They are stinking cute!