Tonight we took a little drive around our town to see all the Christmas lights. We listened to Christmas music and just enjoyed all of the beautiful lights. I love this time of year so much, it makes me happy! It was a fun night something I am sure we will have to continue to do every year! My favorite part was the girls singing Christmas songs in the back seat and giggling together.:)
Last but not least this is our house and our two Christmas trees:)
How lovely! We used to do that with our kids too. Such a fun tradition. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Christmas traditions. Your home is beautiful and "Nice lights". This year Nate got over his bah humbug and put up a couple of strings. It is fun coming home, or looking out the windows and seeing them. Just love it. Merry christmas Tami!
6 comments:
How lovely! We used to do that with our kids too. Such a fun tradition. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Christmas traditions. Your home is beautiful and "Nice lights". This year Nate got over his bah humbug and put up a couple of strings. It is fun coming home, or looking out the windows and seeing them. Just love it. Merry christmas Tami!
So pretty! I love your trees!
Adorable decorating Tami but you always do so good!
So pretty! Sounds like a wonderful evening!
Of course your house and trees look amazing! Let's just hope it doesn't fall down this year :)
Your house is so beautiful Tami!
Post a Comment