Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day

The day before Memorial Day we went to hang out with Troy and Amy. My cute friend Amy is pregnant with twins and is on bed rest which I am sure is not the funnest thing. She is so positive though and has such a great attitude. Her due date is in August so hopefully it goes by quickly for her!


We didn't bring the girls swimming suits but they thought the water looked so inviting so Brooklyn just started stripping off her clothes. She wasn't very happy about the reaction she got from her dad, and didn't understand what was so wrong with jumping in the pool without her clothes. I'm with her, theres nothin like swimming in the nude ! ;)
On Memorial Day we had some friends of ours over for a pretty relaxed bbq/swim day. We hung out all afternoon and had a really great time!

We are loving the pool, especially now that it is getting so hot. I am looking forward to getting some color on this pasty white bod of mine. Even if that color happens to be red which seems to be the only color my skin will turn.

3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

So jealous you have a pool. That looks so fun!

Cori Henderson said...

Yes I'm jealous too. I have been missing my parents pool like crazy. What a fun party!!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh how I would love to have a pool in my back yard looks like a lot of fun.