Monday, June 21, 2010

I SCORED!

I'm really excited about all of the things I got from my workshop. During the second day we had a few drawings and I won some cute flower headbands from the banner boutique and a really nice photo album from the album cafe. We all got some gift certificates to places like EW couture, simply color lab, WHCC and a few others. I also got this cute little business card holder from baffin bags.

One of the things I was most excited about is this book that Michelle made for the workshop. It is such a great thing to have especially now that I am back home and I am trying to remember things she taught us. She worked really hard on everything and went out of her way to make things really great for everyone.




2 comments:

Holly said...

congrats on winning all that cute stuff! sounds like you had a lot of fun at that workshop!

Cori Henderson said...

I'm jealous Tami! I think banner boutique has the cutest stuff!!