Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NO MORE DIAPERS

I am happy to say that Nikell is potty trained! She did so good and I am surprised at how well she did. The first day I will admit I was thinking to myself, what have I done. I actually decided the day of that I was going to potty train her, so I really didn't prepare myself well. But after a few accidents in her princess panties she started to understand it all. She loves flushing the toilet and asks me every time if she can flush now. The first day of potty training Brooklyn was showing her all the cute underwear she could wear if she learned to go potty on the big toilet. Every time Brooklyn would show her a new pair she would say, "no thanks, I want pincess (princess) ones". Finally Brooklyn found and brought her some that had Cinderella on it. Nikell got so excited and said in the cutest voice ever "beautiful, pincess, cimberella (cinderella), mommy I want to wear these ones! I love how she calls Cinderella, Cimberella. She's pretty dang cute! When she was all potty trained we went to the store and bought Nikell her very own pack of princess underwear.
Yeah, for no diapers! For now anyway.

6 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Always a good feeling to get them potty trained!

Jodi said...

Good job Nikell!! What do you mean for now anyway???? Any news??? :)

Tami said...

lol, NO Jodi, no news!!!!

Cori Henderson said...

Wow Tami! That is awesome! She is just getting so grown up. I wish I could see all you guys again before I head out of state. I know I always say this, but you have such adorable girls!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

YEAH! Go Nikell! Potty training is thee worst, so well done :)

heidijogoody said...

wahhoo that is so great!