Wednesday, June 30, 2010

REALLY RANDOM

The other day I was looking through my pictures and I noticed a few that I intended on posting on here but I never got around to it.

About a month ago we had the Ballards over after going to dinner one night. Max needed a haircut and Misty's husband Ryan really wanted him to have a mohawk. So Misty being the awesome wife she is agreed to it. I was the lucky one that got to cut max buddy's hair into a mohawk. I was telling Misty how I wasn't so sure about it and she agreed and just said if all else fails we will just shave it off.

So this is max before...
and after...
I think it turned out pretty dang cute!!

Dylen and Brooklyn alway's have so much fun hanging out together and are such cute friends.
A while back a few dance friends went out to dinner after having our dance pictures taken. I love all my dance ladies and am looking forward to next year! My dance instructor who is sitting to my left in this picture asked me to be the assistant dance teacher for jazz and hip hop next year and I am soooooooo excited!

On my way to a movie a few months back I walked outside after a rain storm and saw this rainbow. This picture isn't great but I love rainbows and this one stretched clear across the sky. So pretty!
I got a new lense for my camera, 50mm 1.8, I am still getting used to it but like that opens wider than my other lense.
These are some pics Misty took after swimming and I think they are so cute!

having dinner and ice cream after swimming.

More pictures of the workshop. Love these girls!!!

This one cracks me up because my friend Lisa and I were goofing off at the workshop. Michelle, don't worry about getting models next time you have a workshop I will be happy to pose for everyone! H-O-T!

3 comments:

ABranch said...

Mohaks are always in style. Love the new lens. Yea! for dance assistance position thingy. Your girls are adorable. Way hot photagrapher; hard to decide what side of the lens to stick you on. And why the hell did I not have you cut my hair while you were here. Why? I ask. Why?
Miss you already. I wished we would have talked more. I dont know how it is all over. And please send me photos of the trip. I need them. yes I do. the end of all my random thoughts. uhm, yea,

Tami said...

Loved your comment Ang!:) I wished we would have talked more too I alway's enjoy the talks I have with you and Nate. I am really looking forward to you guys coming out here to hang out with us! I can do your hair when you come out!!;)

mistyb said...

you are one hot model girl! :)