I just want all you girls to know how much I loved getting to know you and that I look forward to our next adventure together. Michelle, I will host a workshop in yosemite or Lake Tahoe!! Who's in?:)
Someone took a big group photo so when I get that I will post it for sure!
This is me and Michelle, I was seriously in awe of how much she knows! I could have just sat back and watched her work all day. I asked her if her and her family wanted to just move in with us and she can teach me everything she knows, I think she is seriously thinking about it;)
When all of us were shooting it would sometimes be a little be chaotic. Everyone wants to get the shot in but their were so many of us that at certain points it got a little frustrating. This is when everyone's true side would come out, lol. At one point I just sat back and watched because I didn't want to get in anyones way. For the most part though everyone was pretty nice about not getting right in your way or giving others a chance to get their shot. Good times!
From left to right,
When all of us were shooting it would sometimes be a little be chaotic. Everyone wants to get the shot in but their were so many of us that at certain points it got a little frustrating. This is when everyone's true side would come out, lol. At one point I just sat back and watched because I didn't want to get in anyones way. For the most part though everyone was pretty nice about not getting right in your way or giving others a chance to get their shot. Good times!
From left to right, Nitny nitnysphotography, RaNae mysimplysaiddesigns, Melody melodywhitestudios , me, Kelli kmarekphotography, Lisa sparkedphotos, Tiffany was taking the pictures but not sure what her website/blog is.
Audrey, audreylitfin
Audrey, Jen jengraberphotography, RaNae, Amy simplybphotos, Lisa, Michelle michellekanephotography, me, Michelle michellebolton, Jen jenvandam

While I was in the middle of shooting Toby drove around and checked out all the beautiful places in the area. He took our little point and shoot camera and took these pictures and I was actually very impressed. I like the composition on these shots and think he should learn to use my camera so that he can take pictures of scenery, the kind of photo's he loves. (then I can get myself the camera I REALLY want!;)


To see a few more shots I took I have added a few here
.jpg)
Audrey, audreylitfin
Audrey, Jen jengraberphotography, RaNae, Amy simplybphotos, Lisa, Michelle michellekanephotography, me, Michelle michellebolton, Jen jenvandam
While I was in the middle of shooting Toby drove around and checked out all the beautiful places in the area. He took our little point and shoot camera and took these pictures and I was actually very impressed. I like the composition on these shots and think he should learn to use my camera so that he can take pictures of scenery, the kind of photo's he loves. (then I can get myself the camera I REALLY want!;)

To see a few more shots I took I have added a few here
.jpg)
4 comments:
It was a great time wasn't it?! So glad to meet you and Toby... And looking forward to seeing you again! Love your pictures!
You better get my room ready... I'll be there before you know it! Tami, I'm so, so happy you came. Seriously. We will have more fun times together once we move out there!
Tami, I'm so impressed. Seriously. Good for you for doing this. And what a fun workshop. Glad you got to go and make such great friends.
How fun Tami! It looks like such a fun group!!!
Post a Comment