Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WISH LIST

If for some reason we win the lottery or something here are some things I really would love to have!
(I got these pictures from google images)

1.EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM with stabilizer.


2. Adobe photoshop
3. These really cute and comfortable uggs! I love the black ones too!
4. a Sephora makeup case.
5. Hobo wallet
First I want to be this skinny!

5. Citizens of Humanity skinny jeans.
I might as well go crazy here!


6. Mercedes Benz gl450
7. Infiniti Qx56
8. Lexus lx570

9. This house!


It's fun to have a wish list! Whats on yours??

5 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha I love it. That house is awesome...if only!

Nichole W. said...

I've been thinking of my wish list lately, too! Mine are mostly things around the house, like finishing the fire place, finish fencing the backyard, finishing the basement, new carpet (already), a new dining set, home decor, and a Sargent steam cleaner! The list could go on and on...:)

mistyb said...

i was just thinking about my wish list. I'll have to post it soon. love yours! that house is gorgeous!!

ABranch said...

I love those boots too. I am going to have to show Casi. She likes to make fun of me for wanting those. LOL!

And I have always loved homes with those roof lines!!!! But I would totally remake that yard. ;)

Cori Henderson said...

My list is a lot like yours! Except I want that lens in Nikon version:) I want both of those cars and a house of my own too! Someday right?