Last week Brooklyn started Ballet. She loves it and gets so excited when she puts her leotard and tutu on. This class is going to be a lot of fun for her because she has some of her close friends in her class. I love watching her dance around she really cracks me up and she looks so darling in her little tutu.
Misty and Lorilee have both their girls in the class. Mimi did to but I think she took Addison out=(. They got Cinderella stamps Brooklyn loved that part! They sang itsy bitsy spider. Sydney, Dylen and Brooklyn
I am just loving having the girls in dance too and they love it too. It is always fun to see how they try to copy the teacher and just how darn cute it always looks.
3 comments:
How adorable is that?! I love her little tutu.
Is she still doing the princess dance class?
I am just loving having the girls in dance too and they love it too. It is always fun to see how they try to copy the teacher and just how darn cute it always looks.
Post a Comment