
Hey everyone- I thought some of you might be interested in this so I am posting it on my blog. I am doing a virtual show for Matilda Jane clothing. If you havent ever seen these clothes you definitely should check it out. They have darling clothes for children and adults. The virtual show is really easy all you need to do is check out www.matildajaneclothing.com and if there is anything you want you just email me your order at cosmochick15@Hotmail.com or you can call me with it! Just make sure you get a hold of me before the show ends october 5th at 6p.m.
"Come' on who doesn't love a compliment?"
Matilda Jane Clothing is a small company located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The designer, Denise DeMarchis, creates beautiful, unique, and fun loving girl's clothing
ranging in size from 6 months to 12 years.
She has also added a fabulous women's line for all you mommies as well!
Whether you are buying for your little girl, yourself, a gift, or for that special occasion or photo session, remember to think of Matilda Jane for that go to unique and beautiful piece.
Matilda Jane Clothing can only be purchased
through a Trunk Keeper so, here is you chance!
You can check out the Back to School line at:
http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/viewcategory.php?ID=14
The Fall 2009 Gypsy Blue 1(currently online) and Gypsy Blue 2 (online on Oct. 1st)
www.matildajaneclothing.com
Thanks, I hope you all check it out!
4 comments:
K, next time you're in town and you have some Matilda Jane's then I HAVE to take pics of your girls. I LOVE Matilda Jane's!!!
I forwarded it all to some friends and family. Clothes are cute!!!!
Thanks Ang, I think they are really cute too.
very cute... but can I send you the bill? j/k
Post a Comment