Monday, September 28, 2009

TEA PARTY

On Saturday Brooklyn and I went to Dylen's 4th Birthday party. Misty always puts on the funnest, cutest parties. She had a little tea party with just 4 girl's. It was darling and the girls all loved it. I was having so much fun taking pictures because everything was so cute and the girls all looked like little ladies. Thanks for the fun party Mist. Happy Birthday Miss D, we love you!

6 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

that is so cute! Avery was going to do a fancy nancy party and decorate hats this year too but we decided to just go family party route so its being saved for next year! It was cute to see it done! Chel gave me the idea! Brooklyn is so cute!

The Spigarelli Family said...

Looks so cute! It makes me girl hungry! There is so much you can do with little girls. I love all the pink and fluffy things. Your little Brooklyn is so gorgeous!

Stacey Crandall said...

How fun is that! I think I want to live in your world! Those pictures are so fun!

heidijogoody said...

How adorable it that! I love the idea of making those cute hats that might have to be an idea for a future party of the girls. I bet all those girls were just in heaven that whole time.

winston and jillyn egan said...

You have got some talented/fun friends. You guys are always doing fun things. And the arranged marriage...totally down. Can you imagine how cute they would be:)

Cori Henderson said...

That is seriously the cutest party ever! I love the hats! What a cute idea!