Brooklyn really wanted me to take a picture of her rock. It is a great rock!
Before we went to the park I found this old abandoned building off to the side of the road. I decided it looked like a great place to take some shots. After I drove around and parked I realized it was a little too creepy. So I grabbed Brooklyn, took a few shots and then took off.

Later on in the evening we went for a little walk and took a few more pictures. These are some of my favorites! Brooklyn was being so good and she was cracking me up.
These three are a little warm but I was playing around with white balance.
I love her little shadow in these pictures.
Brooklyn started making up her own little pose. She would say "is this a good one mom, Is this a good one"? I think it was the best pose ever!!
This is were I started getting creative. I was playing around with the light composition so they are a little bright. I love the back lighting on her hair though!
I love this little girl so dang much, she was laughing so hard because she had just passed gas. Little stinker!
2 comments:
My goodness she is a darling girl. And I love that she farts and laughs. That's my kind of girl:)
So cute! I love her outfit! Is that Matilda Jane? I love it!
Post a Comment