Sunday, September 6, 2009

BALLOON FESTIVAL

Every year a town near ours has a hot air balloon festival. We thought it would be fun to check it out this year. Toby was so excited to see the hot air balloons and really wanted to get there early. Me, not really loving to get up very early in the morning wasn't as hyped up about this adventure. I did however think it would be a fun activity so we got up really early and made it to the park in time to see some balloons. To our disappointment though it was too windy that morning so they canceled the hot air balloons. Toby was pretty disappointed but we still had a fun day and the girls loved the kites, animals and the sky divers!
Toby took Brooklyn this morning because the festival was going on for two day's. He was able to see the hot air balloons this morning and was very happy about it! I actually didn't know he went this morning until I saw these pictures on the camera. I think it's awesome that he took Brooklyn in her pj's. lol, funny guy!

Nikell learned how to do a forward roll and was practicing on the grass at the park.

>
They had a wild animal show and they had some really cool animals to see. My favorite was this aligator and they had a HUGE snake that I thought was awesome!
We met our friends Troy and Amy at the festival.




This is all of us watching the sky divers.

And finally the hot air balloons and Brooklyn in her pj's!



1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

What a fun little festival. I think that is great Toby took Brooklyn the next day even if he did take her in her jammies.