Saturday, December 6, 2008

YOSEMITE

The day after Thanksgiving we decided to load everyone up and drive about an hour and a half up the mountain to Yosemite National Park. We were all very sad that Toby couldn't come. He was on call and for some reason there were a lot of people getting hurt that week. I don't remember him being that busy for a long time. He works with trauma so whenever there is a car accident or any sort of person with an injury requiring a nail or plate etc in their body he is the man they call. That week I think I remember him saying he went to 18 surgeries in 4 day's. So poor Toby had to miss out on almost his favorite place to visit. And on top of that when the guy's were on a little hike they saw a black bear. Talk about dagger in Toby's side. He has been wanting to see a bear since we went the very first time 4 years ago. Sorry babe thanks for working so hard for our family!!
Everyone had a great time and seeing the bear was a definite highlight for those who saw it.

So I really want a nice camera. Bing was looking so dang cute but my camera totally sucks!


It was freezing cold so Brooklyn wore my scarf. When I went to take it off in the car she got upset. Apparently she loves her accessories.


Brooklyn seriously loves Abby. She always was asking were she was.

This is hilarious. We all looked down to find Nikell trying her hardest to pull her hat off.



Brooklyn wasn't so sure about Zach when he was around. But whenever he wasn't around she would ask where he was.
Yosemite is so beautiful and I seriously feel like I have been there a million times. But it seems like every time that we go there is always something new to discover and I really love seeing all Yosemite in all its different seasons.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

You and your sister looks like twins in these photos! And I feel really bad for Toby about missing out on the bear, but I'm glad I wasn't there haha. I'm just a big chicken.

ABranch said...

I love hearing how passionate you are about Yosemite! Its probably about time we came up to see Yosemite, your lovely home, and of course introduce you to my car....

Nichole W. said...

I have been wanting to go to Yosemite for a long time! I think it is so beautiful even though I've never been there.
I especially like the pictures of Nikell sucking on her fingers!

heidijogoody said...

I am with you I would like a new camera too. I still think your girls look adorable as usual. I love how Nikell sucks her fingers like that.

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that picture of Nikell.

Trisha said...

Okay, I am so jealous that you live that close to Yosemite. I love that place. How fun that you can just hop in the car and get there in no time.