Thursday, December 11, 2008

MORE FUN PHOTOS

Misty gave me a cd of 200 pictures. I seriously am having a really hard time deciding which ones to get printed. I love the ones of the girls!









9 comments:

Trisha said...

really wow, she did a GREAT job!
Also, can I get your address to send our Christmas card to you! You can email me it to me if you want: trishahcannon@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Nichole W. said...

More great pictures! K, you are making me feel like I need to go out and get a makeover.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Holy cow you have some seriously talented friends. From the cakes to pics... Your girls look so dang cute and of course you look amazing. That place is really cool for pictures. I love them all! Good luck choosing!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh those are so gorgeous! I love that close up of you and Nikell, you look so beautiful!! Your kids are dressed so cute too. Where did you get all your outfits? I love your blue jacket. I would have a hard time choosing too. Good luck with that. Misty is an awesome photographer! Tell her she did such a good job.

The Spigarelli Family said...

Way cute. Your family is darling.

Mimi said...

Wow Misty did an awesome job! Great pictures! What a good looking family. Hey by the way we need to get together sometime soon.

heidijogoody said...

Wow these all look so great. I can see why you are having such a hard time.

Kalli said...

those pictures are all so cute I wouldn't know which one to pick either but I love the family one you have at the top of your blog anyways yes we are still here at my moms I know we are classy :) so send the card to that address hokay love ya. p.s. your hot

Holland said...

your family pictures are amazing. you guys look great. what a beautiful family.