Angie, I just want you to know that I love you to death and am so grateful that you are in our family! I really have a great time whenever I get to hang out with you. I only wish we got the opportunity more often. You are so beautiful and I look up to you in so many way's. I hope you have a fantastic day and that Nathan treats you right. Love ya girl.

I hope it's OK that I used these pictures Ang. This top picture is Angie and Tanner (one of the cutest kids in the world!) They really enjoy the outdoors and get out whenever possible. This is them in Goblin Valley.

This is a picture that was taken on a trip to the Galapagos Islands. I'm pretty jealous by the way.

This is at our family gathering last summer in Logan. Ang was trying to make things exciting since the boat was pretty dang slow. That was a really fun trip!
1 comment:
Thanks Tami!
:)
Post a Comment