Wednesday, December 3, 2008

OUR THANKSGIVING

Everyone had such a good time hanging out on Thanksgiving. Toby and I were so happy that we had family around to share it with. I am especially grateful that so many family members came out here. I was afraid that I would be spending the Thanksgiving holiday alone. Toby was on call and it was nice knowing that even if he had to work, I would have some family around to be with. Here are some pictures of the day's activities.
My brother in law, Shane and Brooklyn wearing her turkey hat.
My dad and brother Aaron relaxing.
I love my brother we always have such a good time when we are together.
Little Nikell just enjoying all the chaos.
Brooklyn and Abby had the time of their lives playing in our dog, Bailey's, house. Shortly after this picture Brooklyn thought it would be fun to take a bath in Bailey's drinking water. She actually got in and sat down. Crazy girl!

Everyone just hung around all day while we did the cooking. This is Abby and Brooklyn watching a movie together.
Avery and Isaac playing Darts.
Me and my sis.
This is my nephew Avery. He is always so fun to be around and always very happy and positive!
Thanksgiving just isn't the same without Aaron and Toby seasoning the turkey. They really crack me up. They have this one job and they take it so seriously. Don't mess with the boy's when they are in their zone.

The feast. Soooo good!
We could only get one side of the table at a time. So hear we have Brooklyn, mom, dad, Avery, Aaron, Me
This side is Brooklyn again, Zack, Shannon, Shane and Abby. Isaac was in the other room.

Little kid's table.
I got these cute plates at Pottery Barn kids. I really couldn't pass them up, they are too cute.

Thanks everyone for making Thanksgiving so much fun. We know it isn't easy to get out here and we really really appreciate it!

10 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! How nice that your family was able to come to you. Your table looks so nice. Its so weird to see how grown up your nephews are, I still think of them as babies cause that's what they were last time I saw them. I love the plates, so cute!

Nichole W. said...

I love the turkey hat and your table looks so beautiful! I'm glad your family could be there!

Kalli said...

Oh I am so happy your family came to you how fun is that!? And your dinner looked divine Happy Thanksgiving late...love you

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

So fun. I love your hair! The color, length, it's so cute. And PS LOVE the kids plates!!!!!

heidijogoody said...

How cute was Brooklyn's turkey hat. I am thinking I should have done something like that with the girls I have seen so many blogs that have their kids wearing something like that and I love the idea.

The Boyacks said...

So fun to pictures of the fam. I haven't seen everyone for a long time - they are all grown up. Crazy how fast they grow up. Your table looks gorgeous - and dinner looked yummy!

Anonymous said...

u spelled my name wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi said...

You are so lucky you got to have your family come see you for Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun catching up and hanging out.

mistyb said...

ok you look hot girl! love the picture of you and your brother! everything looks awesome! what a great hostess you are!

winston and jillyn egan said...

You do look so hot! I love your hair. Some of my favorite Thanksgivings are when we go to family out of town. It's the best when family comes to you. Your table looks so cute too. I almost bought those same plates...I love PB.