Monday, December 8, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE PARADE

OK so this was so fun. Misty and Ryan invited us to go with them to the Christmas Tree parade. I have never been to anything like this. It was like a regular parade but it was at night. Everyone lined up along the road and watched the floats go by all lit up for Christmas. The school marching bands all played and they even had a float for my good old Paul Mitchell hair school. The kid's loved it and I thought it was so fun too. After we went to eat with Misty and Ryan. We always have such a good time together. Ryan will be gone for about a year for the Army. We will miss hanging out with him!!!

Misty, Ryan, Dylen and Max.







5 comments:

Lorilee said...

Looks like lots of fun. i love your kids in hats, plus Nikells two fingers in her mouth is the cutest.

Holly said...

how fun! i cant believe its christmas allready!! you look way cute in that hat!

Cori Henderson said...

That would be fun. Brielle would freak out over that! She loves parades and Christmas so combining the two would be so exciting for her. I love the pics and all the posts. Cute stuff!

Kalli said...

That sounds so fun it kinda reminded me of the night parade at Disneyworld I loved that one! So how cold is it where you live now?

heidijogoody said...

How fun. you all look so cute in your beanies and coats.