Monday, December 1, 2008

SO MUCH FUN!

I feel like I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We were very happy because this year we were lucky enough to have some family come to our house for the holiday. My mom and Dad came out first and were here for a couple of day's before everyone else showed up. Brooklyn had so much fun with Grandma and papa. It was fun to see her get excited about them and really understand who they were.
I have a ton of pictures to post so I am going to take it a little at a time. These are a few pictures I got of the girl's playing with Grandma at the park.





This was my favorite. Brooklyn thought it would be fun to hold on to Nikell's feet and swing with her. It was pretty funny.

6 comments:

mistyb said...

that last one is awesome! Your girls are so cute! Glad you had a great time with the family here!

Lorilee said...

I totally agree with Misty. I LOVE the last pic. Nikell doesn't even seem to mind Brooklyn going for a ride with her. What stinkin cute girls! I miss you.

Cori Henderson said...

Aw your girls are so cute! How fun that your family was able to come see you. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

The Spigarelli Family said...

It is always fun to have grandma and grandpa around to play with the kids. I know Mason loves being with them. He always asks you dropping me off at grandma and grandpa and when I say no he is pretty upset. How fun to have your parents come and spend time with them. And to be able to go to the park. That is nice.

heidijogoody said...

I am sure that it is always so fun for you guys when family comes out to visit. I am glad you had a great thanksgiving.

Trisha said...

Oh that sounds so fun to have them come to your place for the holiday! I am sure that your girls were in heaven having them there.