Saturday, December 20, 2008

SUGAR COOKIES

Tonight Brooklyn and I decided to make some yummy sugar cookies. She loves helping me in the kitchen when I cook and clean. So I thought it would be fun for her to have her own cookie to decorate all different colors. She loved it!! She really couldnt get enough of the green sprinkles.

>

I think she had even more fun eating the frosting. That's my girl!

5 comments:

mistyb said...

how fun! She is so dang cute! p.s. i love my hair!! :)

Nichole W. said...

She's adorable!
Thanks for the card...it's so cute!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute! My kids love that kind of stuff too. By the way, thanks for the Christmas card. I love getting those.

Trisha said...

I love that last picture...too cute!

heidijogoody said...

We just did this with the girls the other day. Pictures will be on my blog soon. They had a good time too. Brooklyn is just a little cutie