A- Attached or Single? I was attatched to Toby the first time we met. Almost 7 years ago.
B-Best Friend? My babe
C-Cake or pie? Im not really a pie kind of girl.
D-Day of choice? Friday
E-Essential Item? Thats a hard one. My #1 would probably be makeup.
F-Favorite color? Lately, I am really into lime green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms by far. I like biting each color off one at a time.
H-Home town? Good old Highland, Ut.
I-Favorite indulgence? Oh man....probably chocolate.
J-January or July? July, July, July!!!!
K-Kids? Is this supposed to mean how many do I want?? Cuz we all no who my two favorites are. Im good for now thanks.
L-Life isn't complete without: Family and Friends
M-Marriage date? September 26, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 4 brothers, 1 brother in law and 3 sister in laws. I am excited to one day have one more sister in law. (hint, hint, aaron.)
O-Oranges or Apples? I am more of a grape girl.
P-Phobias? I dont even want to type the word...spiders!! aaahhhh I hate them!!!! Speaking in church is right up there too.
Q-Quote? "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."
Tim McGraw
R-Reasons to smile? Well there are millions!! But for the moment I just finished my book and loved it!!!
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag 3 people: Misty, Julie, and Corianne
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm freaking cool. LOL.
V-Vegetable? Broccoli
W-Worst habit? Not eating good.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? lol
Y-Your favorite food? It depends on the day. But Im always ready and willing to eat chocolate!
Z-Zodiac sign: Scorpio
2 comments:
You're freaking cool like me!? Lol. Love it!
Yes I hate public speaking, I didn't always used to be like this, I don't know what happened. I hate spiders too!
Post a Comment