After our professional volleyball game we walked down the pier and went to a couple of shops. By that time we were all ready to see our family so we decided to head home.
I was so excited to see my man and my girl's. I missed them like crazy. I have to say thanks to my babe for watching the girls and really supporting me with this whole thing. Babe your so good to me, thanks a bunch. And thanks my cute friends for all the good times. I love you all and hope to do it again soon.















6 comments:
That looks so fun! Being a mom is great, but some time away is priceless. There is something about going away for a couple of days, and then coming back rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world (or the mommy world at least)!
I loved the volleyball pictures!!!! Looks like your having so much fun. You're so lucky to live so close to the beach, it looks so nice. That was great that Toby stayed with the kids so you could get out. Sometimes you just need a little girl time.
That looks so fun!!! Nothing like a little girl time. Love the volleyball pic and love love love your hat! So cute!
I swear how fun was that to go spend some nice girl time with your friends. I am thinking I might need to plan one of those outings! But what cute faces you had to come back to.
I loved all the pics and I am so jealous you got to go to Jack Johnson I bet it was so good. You and your friends are all so cute and look so fun the volleyball pics were awesome. But then those pics of your cute girls are so good those hats are awesome and I love love your hat you look so good in it too.
I forgot to mention I miss you ALOT all the 4 runner rides and let me tell you I have a few CD's that need some ressurection girl and I am glad you got to bust Grease out and jam sounded like you had a blast!
Post a Comment