Tuesday, August 26, 2008

JACK, HERE WE COME

So Melanie, Misty, Loralee and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Santa Barabar. I am so freakin excited we are going to see Jack Johnson in concert and staying the night in a sweet hotel right on the beach. Don't worry I am sure I will have a million pictures when I get back. Woohoooo GIRLS TRIP!!!

8 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

How Fun!! That sounds like an amazing girls trip!! Oh and you don't have anything to be sorry about with Aaron (you are so sweet though). He really is a great guy!

Cori Henderson said...

That sounds like fun. I think I might be a loser, but everyone has been talking about Jack Johnson, I have no clue who he is. Am I pathetic??? Anyway, have a great time and I always love to see pics!!

Haskins said...

I love Jack Johnson he is so cute!!! How fun for you!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Lucky duck! You are going to have such a good time....I need to plan such a girls night!

Nichole W. said...

Awwww! I wanted to go to Jack when he was here but missed it. I would love to do that and I am SO jealous! Can I come?! Hope you have fun!

heidijogoody said...

How way fun.. that sounds like a good idea a girls trip!

Trisha said...

FUN!! That sounds so fun, a girls trip getaway...and I love Jack Johnson. I had tickets to go see him once, and then I got super sick and we couldnt go. POOH!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

OHHHH I'm soooo jealous you lucky girl!!! He is freaking amazing and there is almost nothing better than a girls trip to rejuvinate! Does that even make sense? I'm just excited for you!