Friday, August 29, 2008

SUCH A FUN TRIP!

I just have to say I am so lucky to have met such awesome friends out here in California. We had so much fun on our trip, I can't even explain how fun it was. I am surprised I dont have sore stomach muscles from laughing so hard. Our man Jack was pretty awesome in concert. His voice is pretty hot and he's not too bad himself. I loved it!!! Every second of our trip was so much fun and I just loved being with my cute friends. I have a lot of pictures so I am going to break it up a little bit.
We left on Wednesday morning Toby was kind enough to let me drive his car. (Thanks babe) It took us about 5 hours to drive to Santa Barbara and all I have to say is it has been a long time since I have been able to turn chick music up full blast and sing/dance with girlfriends for that long in a car. It was awesome! My Grease sound track was resurected after being dead for a very long time. When we got there we checked into our hotel and I did all my friends nails and we all got beautified for Jack. I have such beautiful friends and it was so fun getting all girly for our fun night out.


The concert was so much fun. Jack Johnson really is awesome and he really freakin rocks on the guitar. We had so much fun laughing at funny people and seeing a little too much skin for our liking. Not to mention getting a slight buzz from the second hand smoke from all the pot heads.















1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun. You guys look beautiful!!!