Saturday, August 2, 2008

FUN FILLED FRIDAY

Our Friday was a lot of fun. We had a lot going on and by the end of the day Toby and I were both beat. Earlier in the day our babysitter Brittnee and her mom came over and I colored and cut Britnee's hair. I also cut her moms hair. It was a lot of fun they are both very, very sweet. I am preparing Britnee's hair to put in extensions and we are very excited about it. A week from Monday we are ordering her hair and after we get back from Utah we will be putting her extentsions in. Anyways they both looked great.






Later on in the evening we went to the fair with some friends. The kid's had a lot of fun. Brooklyn loved the rides and both her and Nikell did were so happy the whole time. The Beach Boy's were there and it was pretty hillarious to here them play. I havent heard their songs for years. Anyways we had a good time and Toby was pretty excited that he was able to try the jumbo corn dog.
We alway's have good times when we are with our friends Misty and Ryan.











Later that night after we got the kids home and in bed me and some of my girlfriends went to Barnes And Noble to get the book BREAKING DAWN!!!! We got there at like 11:00 and sat around watching all the hard core Twilight fans go nuts over the new book. Some people just crack me up. I have to say though, I am really excited to read my book. And it was a lot of fun being there to get the book at midnight with my cute friends.

11 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

What a fun day. I had to wait till Saturday morning early to get my copy of Breaking Dawn. I can't wait to read it all! I love the pictures.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha you went at midnight that is so funny. I was totally going with my neighbor but Howard was freaking out so I had to wait till the next day to get my copy and I still haven't started it yet. I swear kids know when you want a little alone time :) It never seems to work out. And I love your bag...so cute!

Jewels said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. Your little girls are so freaking cute, I cant believe you took them both to the fair! If you had two little boys I dont think you would want to take either of them!! If they are anything like my little animals! I think Jillyn might know what Im talking about:) Anyways I havent read those books yet but Corianne keeps begging me to read them. Maybe I should go out and get the first copy! You look darling and I love your hair Blonde again!!! I wish that you were going to be able to come here when you visit Utah, I hate that your parents freaking moved to Logan. Tell them they are in big trouble:) Yeah you better plan a trip out here and stay with me or cor and play the whole time! I will stop going on since my comment is getting so freaking long, I swear all my comments are long:) love you!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

That is a busy day! So fun though! I love having fun things to do instead of working on our house and running errands.

heidijogoody said...

brooklyn seems like she likes to do so many things. when we took the girls to the fair they kind of freaked out when we tried to put them on a ride without us riding with them. But I guess that is how you break them into things. I ordered my book off of Amazon so I will get it the end of this week or something. I am excited to get it and read it though.

mistyb said...

the hunt girls look super cute! Great job as always friend! Cute pictures from the fair, love the one of us with our corn dogs! plus I really like the new background! Very cute!

Kalli said...

How fun and I am glad you are doing hair again a little cause I know you love doing it and you are soo good. By the way how is the book?

Anonymous said...

I have never hear of a jumbo corndog. Did Toby love it? SO how is your book? I never read any of them (I guess they are a series, right?) Anyways, it was quite the buzz at church today. Maybe I should try reading one. Is it a suspense book? It looks like you are all doing good. Loves

Trisha said...

I LOVED that book, I already finished it! It was great. Happy Reading!

chel wakley said...

Can't wait for the book. I pre-ordered mine so I have to wait until I get back from my trip to Seattle I am dying.

Haskins said...

It seems like you guys are always doing fun things! That is so awesome! I am so mad about not getting my book yet, Graham and I totally ordered it and still hasnt come yet! Can you believe that, I could of already bought a book and be reading it right now! Hope you enjoy!