Tami- I recognize that face. Cute. I can't believe Kaiya and Nickell are only a few days apart. Its funny to look at your blog and see her doing the same things that Kai is. I got your message about the party. I didn't get an invite yet, but I will definately try to be there. We go to Freedom park all the time.
8 comments:
that's awesome!! Such a super model!! :)
I just want to kiss that cute little face! I cant believe how big she is getting.
Hilarious!!!! Loved it!
Cute. I love it!
Tami- I recognize that face. Cute. I can't believe Kaiya and Nickell are only a few days apart. Its funny to look at your blog and see her doing the same things that Kai is. I got your message about the party. I didn't get an invite yet, but I will definately try to be there. We go to Freedom park all the time.
What a cutie!
HAHA...that is great!
Ha ha that's totally blue steel...super model in training!!! So cute!
Post a Comment