Sunday, August 24, 2008

CUTE PIC'S

We went to the library last week with Misty, Dylen and Max and I took this picture on the way out. Brooklyn hadn't seen her friends for a while so she was so happy to be with them.
This is Nikell's new thing. She pushes herself from her stomach up to her elbow and from there she pushes up to sitting. She is such a strong little thing. I swear Brooklyn didnt do this until like 8 or 9 months.
My mom took this picture while we were in Utah and I just think its cute. She loved being there with our family she was so happy most of the time. We wish we could have stayed longer!

5 comments:

mistyb said...

I didn't know you took that picture, thank goodness my purse is blocking most of the rear view of me!! That would have been lovely! ;) it's a really cute picture and I love Nikell's poses! She's so cute!

Cori Henderson said...

Darling. Your kids are just so dang cute! Next time you come to Utah, please let me meet them!!

heidijogoody said...

Those are some cute pictures. I love the one from the back of everyone holding hands. Way cute.

Haskins said...

I love that picture of blue steel!! That is so funny! Cute pics of your kids!

Jewels said...

brooklyns hair is so cute and curly. I love rys hair for that reason, I wish crew had curly hair too! Anyways, really your girls are so beautiful. I cant believe how fast they are growing up!