Friday, August 8, 2008

SPOILED MUCH??

Today we went to Kidsland furniture and orderd Brooklyn a big girl bed and dresser. Ok so I know she isnt even two yet but I couldnt resist. This bed is just too freaking adorable. We got a twin so that she will be able to have it for a very long time. Plus the posts can be removed if we ever want a different look. I am really excited to get it although it is on back order so it might not get here for a while. But the one good thing is we got a trundle bed to go under it. That will be here in just a few weeks so that we can make the transition sooner. If anyone is looking for a good deal kidlands furniture is having a sale right now and they were really really great to work with. So anyways Im pretty excited about it and cant wait to get some cute bedding to go with it. Im sad though cuz the bedding I was looking at isnt there anymore. I just didnt jump on it soon enough. Oh well, I will just have to keep looking.

6 comments:

mistyb said...

love it tam! Seriously so cute! I'm not sure if you got my message earlier, I called your house, my phone is dead sort of the screen stopped working today, just went black so I can't get text messages or see who is calling or anything, they are mailing a new one but I don't know your cell # by heart so you'll have to call and tell me, anyway that's all! Love the bed and dresser!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh that furniture is darling. I love it. I wish I could go on a shopping spree right now, its adorable.

Haskins said...

That is so darling!! I love that! Its is so fun to buy things like that for little girls! I cant wait till we can buy things for Maddi when we move into a home! Love it!!!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

that is so perfectly girly!

heidijogoody said...

adorable.. I love it

chel wakley said...

Cutest bed ever. I LOVE IT