Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MORE HAIR AND SWEET NIKELL

I colored my friend Melanie's hair the other day and she looks really, dang, cute! These picture are kind of dark so its hard to see but we put some fun red chuncks in it and some carmel highlights and then colored the rest a dark brown. It was a lot of fun.

Nikell sucks on her two middle fingers and I think its about the cutest thing ever!

9 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That little Nikell is just the cutest ever. Sounds like you are keeping busy with lots of hair

mistyb said...

mel's hair looks awesome! Seeing Nikell wither her fingers makes me miss max doing that! It's the cutest thing!! She's adorable in her cute little outfit!!

Cori Henderson said...

Don't ya just love the funny little things that babies do. They all have their own. That is adorable she sucks on her middle fingers. What a doll. Her hair looks great by the way. Wished you lived closer so you could do mine.

Nichole W. said...

Hudson is a total thumb sucker. I don't mind it but Jeff freaks out about it so he tries putting that nasty stuff on his thumb. Then Hudson will start sucking his middle fingers. I tell Jeff he's just making the problem worse!

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Tami she is adorable! We miss you guys.

Haskins said...

Mckay is a total thumb sucker I think it is so cute but it may not be when he gets older! I think she looks so cute!!!

Jewels said...

That is the cutest thing to see her sucking on her two middle fingers:) she is the cutest thing ever! My friends really have the cutest little kids in the world!

Grandma Chris said...

That is exactly how you used to suck your fingers!
So fun!

Mom... Chris

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

look at me, i'm so gorgeous. just kiddin. thanks for doing such a great job on my hair. i've gotten lots of complements. by the way i love deana carter and this song. good pick.