

Lately Brooklyn has started becoming more of a picky eater. If she is tired or in a bad mood it takes all we've got to get her to eat. Then when she's done she just throws her food on the floor. It get's pretty frustrating. The other day I was getting so mad, everything I gave her to eat she threw on the floor. So I decided instead of getting mad I would take a picture of her being a stinker. I am sure later when I look at these pictures I will just laugh at how funny it was. Even though right now it doesnt seem funny at all. After taking the pictures I put her right to bed cuz I couldn't deal with it anymore.


Going for a walk around our neighborhood!


Sweet little thing!!
12 comments:
LOVE the hat! So cute! Noah LOVES his solids but lately has found himslef pretty hilarious to spew it out all over the place. I think he's getting over it realizing its less in his tummy when he does it! Such stinkers!
Oh my goodness! I love that bow and hat. That is so so so super cute!! She looks so cute. I know what you mean about the food. Its gets so frustrating, Maddi never really did that but McKay does it all the time and I am right there with you it is so annyoing. Hopefully she will stop soon! But she is so cute!
I'm sure she'll grow out of it, hopefully soon. She looks super cute in hats, just like her mom. I love the big flower on Nikell's! Good job on walking too!!
Your girls are darling.. That hat with the flower is the cutest thing I have ever seen.. I know the girl you are talking about, what did you think of last night? Can you believe Shaynes mom, I was dying of laughter..
Hey Tami this is Toby's cousin Heidi I found you off of Chelsea's blog! My blog is private so email me your email address at heidijogoody@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog! Your girls are just adorable. I love blogging because it keeps everyone updated on everyone else!
Im laughing so hard right now at Brooklyn! I can see how that would be frustrating but it is pretty dang funny! I cant believe how much Nikell has changed since her blessing. What a doll!
Whao! Crazy getting a message from you! I love this blogging stuff. It is so fun to make contact with people (such as you!) It makes it feel like it really is a "small world!" Your family is darling! Your girls are beautiful! You asked where I got Jane's headbands..I actually made them. They are SO easy! They are made with tights and then I just bought some clips at Sally's and hot glued ribbon and flowers on them. Cheap and easy! Just the way I like it! Good to see some pictures. I will be back to visit!
I am not sure what dresses you were talking about that the girls have. If you are talking about what they are wearing in the big picture I have at the top of my blog those are actually shirts they are just longer and they are from target but if you are talking about their easter dresses those were from Old Navy!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! She is ADORABLE... both of your daughters are! I'm glad you have a blog so we can see what you guys are up to! We are moving to Florida for Brent's new job so we are hoping people come and visit... hint hint! We are way excited! Keep in touch!
Could your girls be any cuter. The one in the swing and that hat. Your girls are adorable.
That is so funny that Brooklyn is throwing her food on the floor. That will last till she's almost three, Sierra's been doing it for months now and its driving me crazy!!! What do they live off of??? I love it though.
Post a Comment