







This weekend we went to the Asparagus Festival in Stockton. We went with our cute friends the Ballard's. It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun! On the drive to the festival Brooklyn was getting a little fiesty in the car and when I explained to her that we were going to play with her friends Max and Dylen she got so excited. She had such a fun time running around with Dylen and she was very sad when we had to leave. The day went really well, our little Nikell did awesome she is such a quiet little thing I sometimes forget she is there.
9 comments:
YOur little girls are so cute! Your baby annoucement of Nikelle is so pretty. I love her dress. YOu look so pretty in that picture with toby!! Glad you had fun!
Looks fun. What do you do at a festival like this? Kami
how cute are you two in the last picture??? I think we have added another yearly event to our list!!
Very cute Tami! I have added you my my RSS feeds. It is fun to keep up with what you and your family are doing.
How fun. I have two little girls that are always naughty in the car. I love those cute little hats and bows you put on Nikelle. Such a cute family you have
So fun, your girls are adorable as always..
lol wow i get out of touch for a couple weeks and you have a whole novle to look at! j/k i love it it was really fun reading you new stuff! you guys are to cute!
You are beautiful in all the pictures, but the last one with you and Tob you are a HOTTIE...and the way you talk about Nikell kinda reminds me of Kai he was soo good. I thought Brooklyn was a good baby too though she hardly cried that weekend I visited when she was just 6 months old...what sweeties we have! Well I hope you are doing good love ya
I love the pictures of your sweet little baby in her hat. Girls are way too fun to dress. How nice that she is such a great baby too. Good luck with Brooklyn and throwing the food. I am dealing with the same thing with Becks. I guess at least it helps that they are so cute!!
Post a Comment