Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Haircut




Brooklyn had her first haircut. (well, sort of, I have been taking little snips at her hair since she was born. It just buggs me when there are little hair's that grow longer than the others or when they get the classic baby mullet. I guess that's what you get when you have a mom that does hair.) Anyway's this was her first full on haircut. It finally got to the point where I could even out the whole thing. It looks a lot better! She's cute anyway's but it just makes me feel better!

5 comments:

mistyb said...

she's adorable, can't wait to see it in person, and what a cute picture of both girls together!

Anonymous said...

your kids are adorable! I saw brooklyn when she was just born. They are so cute! Keep in touch. Marc and Morgan Cram

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! I love her hair and her curls so cute!!

Holland said...

Your girls are adorable and Nikell looks just like you.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Hey Tami,
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I have heard so many wonderful things about you!! congratulations on your new sweet addition! Your girls are beautiful!
with love,
Trista