




So I am excited to keep in touch better with my cute friends that I don't see very often. I am feeling bad about not being a better friend. From the sound of things it seems as though a lot of you didn't even know that I had two kid's and lived in California. So hopefully you all will forgive me and I promise to stay on top of things.
Toby and I moved to California in 2005. Toby got a great job that we really didnt want to pass up. We alway's said that we would move out of state if the right thing came up, and it did. His job is kind of hard to explain.. Basically he sell's Orthapedic implants. He loves his job and for the most part I do to. It is hard at times because he deals with trauma so he is on call all of the time pretty much. Lately it has been worse, but him and his partner will soon have an assistant and that will help a lot.
After living in an apartment for 6 months we baught a condo in a hurry. Prices were getting so high and we were afraid we wouldn't aford anything if we waited to long. Unfortunatly right after we moved in the housing market did a nose dive. We werent to concerned because we thought we would be there for a while. But, I soon got pregnant and Toby started doing a little better so we decided to buy a house. So because we had lost some on our condo, we decided to hold on to it and just rent it out. So thats what we did. We found a great home in Escalon and have been here now for a little over a year.
We had our first little girl in Sep o6. Brooklyn has been so much fun she is a little angel. When she was just 6 months old I found out I was pregnant again. I have to say I wasn't very happy, infact I cried for 3 day's straight. After it sunk in a little we actually ended up being very very happy. We were excited to have our first two so close in age. We now have our sweet, 2 month old baby, Nikell and our 19 month todler, Brooklyn. Who by the way is so dang cute with her little sister.
It's hard to believe that in just three short years we have come so far. We are going to have to slow down I don't want to be 30 with 6 kid's.
4 comments:
Love the Blog! I am so excited to see more of you guys...even if it is on the computer. Your girls are adorable. I could not even imagine having an infant and Sterling! Keep up with the blog. It is just fun to see what you guys are up to. If you ever want to try out some different backgrounds check out www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. Love ya! (I did take the pics...if you are ever near Boise I would love to take pics of your girls:)
Your girls are darling! I am so glad you are blogging. It is great to keep in touch with you guys.
yay! more pictures! sooooooooooooooooooo cute! im really glad you have a blog it makes it so easy to keep in touch really. keep it updated!
love ya lots
Hey! What's wrong with being 30 and having six kids? If I hadn't done it where would you be.... #6 kid Tami! Way to young for Toby I'm sure!!!
Ha Ha... Love You!
Mom
Post a Comment