Monday, April 7, 2008


Ok so I am finally going to try to figure this out. I have had a lot of people get me to set this up for a long time. So here goes...

We went to Utah to bless our little Nikell last week and we spent some time in Moab with our family. Here is a shot we took while we were there.

9 comments:

mistyb said...

oh so cute!! I'm so excited you got it all set up! I love that picture of your cute little family!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! you got a blog! im so excited! and i cant believe you were in utah and didnt call me! you stinker. cute lil girls!

Jodi said...

Its about time!!! We are so glad that you got your blog up and going. What a cute family pic!!!

Kalli said...

So glad you are a blogger now yay!! Check out our blog it's jrandkalli.blogspot.com love ya

Kalli said...

By the way love the pic you guys are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Tami...

Your family is so cute! You look amazing. I'm so jealous of you and your cute family. Thank you for sharing what is going on in your world. I can't wait to see more pictures. Love ya! Carli

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you finally started a blog!! Your family is so cute!! Mine is on private but I sent you and invite. THe address is thehaskinsfamily.blogspot.com
love ya,
angie

Kalli said...

I know right oh well at the time I really didn't want you to tell anyone now I don't care. You still told Toby I didn't start telling anyone until like a year later LOL but it is still funny and I really do re-live it when I pass Yuba Lake hahaha how about the red head that I made you sit in back with cause I was afraid he was going to hit on me with my poo pants hahahah oh and can I buy you a bottle of cool water lotion for Christmas? I love it I am laughing so hard right now..

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

What! Youa re a mom of 2 now! How did I miss that? Good think I can keep tabs on you know as you are blogging! You all look great!