Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blessing Day

Our little Nikell was blessed on March 30th. She was such an angel the whole day. We were happy to share the day with our friends and family in Utah. Everyone was so excited to meet her. We love our beautiful baby so much.




9 comments:

mistyb said...

i seriously love her dress, it's beautiful! The picture of you and her is so cute!!

Haskins said...

Tami-- she is so cute!! I love her blessing dress. You have such beautiful girls!

chel wakley said...

I am so sorry that i missed it.. Unfortunately my dad never passes on info about any family stuff.. I am going to start going start to grandma

chel wakley said...

Heck yeah I love the Bachelor, I am an avid watcher.. I am curious who it was? if you remember let me know..

Kalli said...

I love her blessing dress it is beautiful did Brooklyn get blessed in that too? I saw the tag sorry I haven't got to it I will do it today I love you and hope you are doing good blogs rock! Now I can talk to you more I am so glad you got one!

Kalli said...

Hey Tami, Yeah he has to wear the helmet he has plagiocephly and tortacollis (I can't spell them) but basically he has prefered one side since he was born and it flattened his head on one side and made it so his neck muscle's on the one side are not as strong as the other side so the helmet re-shapes the skull and we have to do special exercises with him for the neck muscle development. It sounds worse than it is, he has done really good I think he will be out of the helmet by June! Anyways I thought you knew but I must have forgotten to tell you it really is hard for me to remember that he is wearing it unless someone says something so maybe that is why I spaced telling you plus you never answer your phone LOL! I want you to meet him too though and I can't wait to see Brooklyn again and meet that sweet little Nikell. Did I tell you I applied to work part time at JetBlue and I got a second interview so if I get the job I will work from home and get free flights to Cali yay! I will for sure come visit you then it would be so much fun! Anyways give those two little one's a smooch for me and I will talk to you later.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

What a beautiful little girl! Her dress is so gorgeous! What a fun day! I loved the days my babies were blessed. I added you to my list of blogs we look at. I hope that is okay :)

Anonymous said...

Fun that you have a blog. Nikell is so adorable. Now I can keep up with what is happening with you guys. I hope all is well. Kami

Mark & Bek said...

Tami. What is up?! Thanks for the reach out. Good to hear from you. Bekah and I cannot believe how cute your little girls are - both of them. Being a parent is awesome as I'm sure you know. Our little guy is two months and we are loving it - minus the lost sleep. I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for you two and that you are enjoying Cali as much as we are. Take care!