I am glad you put those pictures up. That was a fun birthday party. Thanks again for that. And those pictures of us at the beach we are in North Carolina. The next time that we are in California we will give you a call.
sometimes i click through on everybody's blog 'til i find somebody i haven't seen since... 1998...
anyway, it's great to see you are doing great! www.melis-aaron-life.blogspot.com is where our blog is. we live in texas. i was a missionary in fremont california. if you surf on over to our blog you'll see links to all the old high school guys.
Hey guys! You guys look so good and your kids are adorable! I have a blog too but its private so I need to invite you. Send me your email address to mlasharp@gmail.com or leave it on Chelseas blog and she can pass it on to me! Anyway take care! Morgan and Lindsey
Hey there, Toby & family! I stumbled across your blog today and got a blast from the past when I looked at this post with all your high school boys! So funny.... Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Congrats on the beautiful wife and kids! We are expecting our first this summer. How things have changed in 12 years, huh? Take care, Holly (Hanson) Dixon danandhollydixon.blogspot.com
7 comments:
I am so happy you are blogging, I love this so now we can keep in touch.. By the way your girls are adorable..
I am glad you put those pictures up. That was a fun birthday party. Thanks again for that. And those pictures of us at the beach we are in North Carolina. The next time that we are in California we will give you a call.
how fun to see these pictures, glad you posted them, looks like a really fun night!!
What cute pictures!! That was so fun we should do that again!
hey hey tami!
sometimes i click through on everybody's blog 'til i find somebody i haven't seen since... 1998...
anyway, it's great to see you are doing great! www.melis-aaron-life.blogspot.com is where our blog is. we live in texas. i was a missionary in fremont california. if you surf on over to our blog you'll see links to all the old high school guys.
congrats on the kids, house and life!
Hey guys! You guys look so good and your kids are adorable! I have a blog too but its private so I need to invite you. Send me your email address to mlasharp@gmail.com or leave it on Chelseas blog and she can pass it on to me! Anyway take care!
Morgan and Lindsey
Hey there, Toby & family! I stumbled across your blog today and got a blast from the past when I looked at this post with all your high school boys! So funny.... Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Congrats on the beautiful wife and kids! We are expecting our first this summer. How things have changed in 12 years, huh?
Take care, Holly (Hanson) Dixon danandhollydixon.blogspot.com
Post a Comment