Thursday, March 17, 2011

Visit to Utah

We just got back from our week and a half in Utah. Me and the girls drove out and Toby flew out for the last few day's we were there and drove home with us. We had a really good time and the girls were in heaven playing with their cousins non stop was so much fun for them. After being their for almost a week though, Nikell had, had about enough. Every time I would put her in the car to go visit someone else she would start to cry. I think she was just getting a little overstimulated. Poor thing would just tell me she wanted to go home. Brooklyn on the other hand couldn't get enough of it. It was great seeing everyone and we hope it wont be too long before we can go back again!
Of course I have a million pictures so I am just going to add them slowly so as not to go overboard on one post.

This time we stayed at my brother Jeremy and his wife Anji's house. They have two girls that are near Brooklyn and Nikell's age. Afton and Ayden, we just knew they would have a blast together.




These next few pictures include other family members on my side of the family. The second day we were their we had dinner at my sister, Shannon's house it was fun having everyone together (everyone except Denae, Hadly and Toby. Then the next week we went to a place called Monkey island. We were there for like 3 hours, the kids LOVED it!






1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

How fun to go see family! I'm jealous you got to go to Utah:). Way cute pics!