Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Her Dreams

Brooklyn hasn't had bad dreams as much anymore which I am very thankful for. Every once in a while though I go in her room before I go to bed and she is talking in her sleep. I can tell she is definitely having some kind of a dream I'm just glad they aren't bad ones. As I was sitting on the computer editing pictures I overheard Brooklyn and Nikell talking while they were painting in the other room. Brooklyn said "guess what Nikell, I had a dream last night that Grandma was mad at me and she stuck me on top of the rooftop" Nikell goes "oh thats bad" Brooklyn then said "ya, but Grandma told me if I was good then she would let Rupunzel come and sit with me up there and that made me happy."
This made me laugh!
Brooklyn and Nikell have such a cute relationship. I love listening to them have their little conversations.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That is so adorable!

Grandma Chris said...

Hummm.. we better check out which Grandma was the mean one. ha ha..