Monday, March 21, 2011

Pictures

While I was in Utah I was able to take a few pictures. My sweet little niece, Hadley was blessed while I was there so I took some pictures that day and then my sister in law, Anji asked me to take pictures of Jack and Ayden. Little Jack is so cute and it was so easy to capture his sweet personality. Ayden was adorable too, I love her little laugh she is always so happy and it was so fun to take her pictures!







2 comments:

mistyb said...

love these pictures! So glad you got to go see your family. Hadly is adorable and as you already know I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name!! :)

ABranch said...

Cute. well I think I am all caught up. BTW: I took of the word verification off of my blog some time ago and have had no problems. I was reading a while ago that blogger made some changes so that us little blogger people could do that with out issues.