Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do it myself

Nikell LOVES doing things herself. When I go to help her with anything she say's "no mom, I can do it myself." I have been trying to teach her to take off her clothes and put them on. She has been doing pretty good, she usually only needs help with her shirts. She doesn't like putting them over her head because she says it's too dark. Well the other day I told her to go get her clothes on and off she went... then she came back with her hands in her pockets like this...


If you can't tell she put her sweater on upside down the hood is on her booty. Her pants were on the right way but totally twisted to the side.
Cute Bailey loves looking in to see what we are doing.:)

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh it is always fun teaching your kids to do things on their own and seeing what they come up with when they do :)

The Spigarelli Family said...

Oh she is so cute! Love the independence stage. It is always fun to see what they come up with. I like her style!! :)

ABranch said...

Aww!