Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sea World

The day we went to Sea World was a gorgeous day and not only that but there were NO people. It was so nice! When we got there we had some breakfast and then walked over to see the dolphins. They have an area were you can go up by the water and put your hand in so that when the dolphins swim by you can try and touch them. Well Nikell was with me and we went up to the water and Nikell was trying to reach her hand in as this big dolphin swims by. Before I know it the dolphin moves it's back fin to the side and launches a ton of water right on top of us. Poor Nikell was so un-happy, she was drenched from head to toe and she was bawling her eyes out. I tried to explain to her that the dolphin was just having some fun and she didn't want to here any of it. She pouted for a good 45 minutes and after that she kept saying "that dolphin wanted to play with me, but I don't want to play." I felt bad laughing but it really was so funny! I had to buy her a cheesy sweatshirt that was like a thousand dollars because she was so soaking wet.
The rest of the day was great we loved watching the new dolphin show and made sure to stay far away from the splash zone! When the park was almost closed we went to see and feed the sea lions I bought these fish to have the girls feed to them but Nikell wouldn't touch the slimy things for the life of her. Brooklyn had no problems with it and loved feeding the sea lions. Later that night Brittney watched the kids so that Toby and I could go out to dinner. It was the perfect day!

I am sad though, I think when we got soaked my camera did as well and now it wont turn on. Awesome!















1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Sea World is always such a blast