Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finishing up

One of the days we were in Utah I decided to drive up and see my parents in Logan. We aren't able to make it up there very often but when we do I am just amazed at the beauty of the place they live. It is so quiet up there it really gave me a chance to relax from all the craziness of the week. The girls had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa and it was nice to hang out with them for the day. My mom really wanted us to stay the night so she made these cute pillows for the girls because I hadn't brought any of our stuff with us. The girls LOVE their pillows, and I promise mom, we will stay over night next time;). We also went to dinner with my Grandpa Branch. I haven't seen him in such a long time and it was so good to visit with him and give him a big hug!!
With all of the many people we needed to see and all the activities we were running to I didn't have very many opportunities to hang out with my friends, I feel like that is always the case. One of the days I was there my friend Kalli was able to meet me for lunch and then met us at the park later on I am so glad she was available because I haven't seen her in so long and it was so nice to be with her. I miss all of my friends and only with I could see them all more!
During the week I also spent a lot of time with my sister. I miss the time we used to have together when I would visit her in Washington. I love our talks and I love that she just gets me. I miss her more then I can say and was so glad she made time to be with me and my crazy kids.
I love and miss all of my family and friends and hope so much you all come visit us sometime so we can have more one on one time together without so much going on.









Kalli, my beautiful pregnant friend:)


Kai, Kallis darling little guy.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like a good end to a great trip!