Tuesday, March 1, 2011

San Diego

So here I am still trying to catch up on my blog. A week ago Toby had a convention down in San Diego that he needed to go to for work. I really hate when he leaves town so instead we decided to tag along with him. My awesome friend and babysitter Brittney came with us to keep me company. I wonder if she ever had second thoughts on the drive down to southern california. She was squished between both car seats and had to entertain my girls the whole way there. I love my Brittney and am so grateful to have her!! Right when we got to our hotel Toby had to leave to go to the convention. So Brittney, the girls and I decided to check out the hotels pool. We swam and hung out and then went to dinner at the cheesecake factory. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad Brittney was there to talk to and hang out with. The second day we were there we thought it was going to rain all day so we went to the mall, had lunch at 4.0 deli (my friend Misty's fav) and went and got pedicures. Unfortunately it did not rain until later in the day so we were a little bummed we didn't go do something outside but we had fun anyway. While getting our toes done Nikell fell asleep in my lap, it was so sweet, that hasn't happened in sooooo long and I loved it!
To be continued...







1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

what a fun little getaway! Your girls look cute as usual!