I hosted a baby shower for her at my home with the help of my friends Kaylene and Raquel. I love decorating and planning things like this and had a lot of fun putting it all together. I think Amy had a good time and she seemed happy about all the cute gifts she got. Little girls are just so much fun to shop for!
Toby went to Arizona this weekend with Brooklyn to see our niece Emma be baptized so it was just me and Nikell. I had a two girls from our ward come and babysit some of the kids during the shower and it worked out great.
I designed this invitation and am loving learning how to do all of this fun stuff! I left off all the party information but you get the idea.




















5 comments:
My goodness Tami you are so darn creative! Everything looked so amazing
Seriously Tami you are AMAZING! I said it once before and I'll say it again...you should be a party planner. Next to doing hair and photography! Your amazing!
Your pictures are amazing from your party! You always do the cutest things.
Girl you ROCK! Looks like an amazing shower.
I LOVE all the pics of the decorating and food - they are beautiful! What an amazing job you did girlie! :)
Post a Comment