Friday, July 23, 2010

Nikella

I just wanted to write a few things down about our cute little 2 year old, Nikell.

Nikki, has a special little place in my heart because she just is so dang sweet. She is so cuddly and loving, I love the stage she is in right now and could just kiss her little cheeks all day if I could.

Lately Brooklyn has been calling her kella and kell. This started about 6 months ago and I think it is pretty cute. Well a few months after Brooklyn started calling her that, Nikell started calling Brooklyn Kella and Kell. At first we were like oh it's a phase she will figure it out soon that she is actually calling Brooklyn her own name. She still hasn't figured it out, now everyday Nikell calls to Brooklyn "Kell, kell ,Kella" and everyday we say to Nikell "what's her name?" and then she starts to giggle and say "Brooklyn". She knows her name but I think she is so used to hearing us call her that. She seriously says it every time she is trying to get Brooklyn's attention. (sigh)

The other day I had a designer come over and paint polka dots on the girls bathroom walls. When Nikell saw the bathroom she goes "mom, I love the polka-nuts". It sounded so dang cute! Now every time she says polka-nuts Brooklyn tries to correct her but we tell Brooklyn to not correct her because it's way too cute.

Just within the last few weeks when Nikell asks for something or I give her something she goes "thanks mom, your da best".:)

Nikell has such a soft little heart. Whenever I get upset with her (which isn't very often, unless she screams her high pitched scream) she just looks heart broken. She cries the saddest cry until I pick her up and give her kisses and hugs and then she always says "mommy, you happy now"? It breaks my heart and makes it really hard for me to discipline her ever.

One more thing I can think of right now is that she calls her swimming suit her swimming soup.

We love our little Nikell and I think I will go give her a kiss right now cuz she is so dang cute!






6 comments:

heidijogoody said...

OH she is such a sweet little cutie. I can't wait to see the pictures of the girls bathroom.

Haskins said...

She is so cute!!! I love that stage when they are like that!!! I love her swimsuit!

mistyb said...

she really is the sweetest/cutest little girl ever! We love her!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

She is so cute. Her and Howie are the same age...(arranged marriage???) And I'm really wanting to see their bathroom!

The Aussie and the Owl said...

What an adorable little one! I love "poka-nuts" too! :) She's so sweet because she has such great parents - you guys set such awesome examples of love and friendship for those little girls to follow.

Holly said...

she is to stinkin cute! i love when they are stating to talk they say the cutest things