
.jpg)
Brooklyn also had her first talk in primary on Sunday. She was so excited about it and did such a good job. I asked her what she wanted to say and she told me she really liked the story of when Jesus was baptized so at the end of her talk she said " I would like to share my testimony, I love Hevenly Father and Jesus Christ and am grateful for the blessings they give me. I love the story of when Jesus was baptized and I'm excited to be baptized some day like he was." So on the way to church she was practicing her talk and her testimony then when she was done she goes "um, mom? when I get baptized will I get dunked under the water?" I said "yes." She then said, "ok, then will you please bring my goggles?" lol, hilarious!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute...goggles.
I love it!!! I wish we could have been there for her talk.
Oh how I wish I could say my girls were doing as good as Brooklyn with swimming. they are a little nervouse about the whole thing.. I am hoping they will start to enjoy their swimming lessons a little more next week.
Post a Comment