Thursday, July 15, 2010

ECLIPSE

I can't forget to post about our awesome night going to the midnight showing of Eclipse on opening night. My friends and I alway's make sure we go to the midnight showing of all of the Twilight movies because, well, we are crazy! It is alway's so much fun and everyone is so excited and happy and it makes the movie that much better! This year my sister in law Erika got to experience it for the first time. I'm pretty sure she thinks my friends are the coolest ever and she had a blast. She fit right in and we seriously had the funnest night! When we got to the movie theater it took a minute to find which line we were in because there were like 5 lines and it was seriously crazy how many people were there. We eventually found our line and if you can believe, it had wound itself all the way around the movie theater to the very very back. It was awesome! The movie was all I had hoped it to be and more of course! I loved it and I know I sound like a teenager saying this but I might be a little obsessed! lol, seriously though.
I went to it again with Toby the next night and he really liked it too so that say's a lot! The only thing that disappointed me is that it had to end.
Thanks for the fun night ladies!!


3 comments:

mistyb said...

loved it!! such a fun night!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Haha I always do the same thing and it's so fun. It is funny how giddy I get over these movies. I've seen it 3 times and totally want to see it again. I LOVE it!

ABranch said...

I love opening night too!!! I am not the biggest fan but I love being there with all the "big fans" and their energy. This is the first movie where I missed the event. I will still get a group together and go see it.