Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Some of my friends are wondering why I didn't call them while I was in Utah. I wish so much I would have been able to hang out with my friends but we were only in Utah county on Sunday for Toby's dad's birthday party and then we went home that night. I am sad I didn't get to see some friends I really miss you all!!
So, Sunday afternoon we had a birthday party for my father in law. We had so much fun, I just wish we could have been there longer! The girls LOVED playing outside with all their cousins, uncle's and aunts. We do really miss seeing them and wish we could be there more!
It was so nice to be there to celebrate a birthday but unfortunately we had to start the long drive home that evening. We drove through the night and got home at 8 in the morning. NOT FUN! We had a great trip though and are excited and looking forward to Lake Powell coming up very soon!

4 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

You got so many great pictures! The black and white one of Brooklyn and Klaus made me cry. So sweet. We want to see you guys too one of these times. :-)

winston and jillyn egan said...

Looks like fun. I love Klaus! And that pic of him and Brooklyn is so dang cute. And I love your hair. Your one sexy mama!

Lorilee said...

I love that first picture of Bing. So stinkin cute and she looks so grown up.

Lindsey Sharp said...

What great pictures! You could all be in the magazines!!